The procedures or programs help with the following:
- Provides for multiple users to contribute content
- Provides mechanisms to reduce repetitive and/or duplicate content
- Access Control to the data and have roles definable with varing levels of access (e.g. view, edit, publish, administer, etc.)
- Integrated data storage and retrieval
- Improves communication between users with varying roles
Within a Content Management System they types of data can be defined as: movies, images, formatted text, PDFs, forms, etc...
CMSs are used to store, revise, and publish (display) these document types.
Expert Web Professionals use Content Management Systems to rapidly deploy highly polished websites. After deployment and training, the site's content can be managed directly by our client.